Thank you, my love! Miss you already!
Marilao, Bulacan | 11.01.13
I can’t really remember the last time I enjoyed a walk under the sun whilst appreciating a delightful view. Since life’s been a little hectic lately, I thought a little de-stressing would be of great help. Who knew that sunny days can really brighten up one’s mood?
There’s a saying that goes “Never let comfort interfere with fashion.” But who says comfortable can’t be fashionable? Caribbean Footwear excitingly offer flip-flops with the perfect mixture of comfort, durability and creativity.
Mixing and matching with outfits wouldn’t really be a problem since there’s a variety of designs to choose from. Their products are really affordable as well. Now that’s a big plus factor!
So for the guys and gals out there looking for something simple and laid-back yet stylish to complete the overall look, I suggest you go for this brand.
For more info, please do visit their official website: http://www.caribbean.com.ph/
Like Caribbean Footwear on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CaribbeanFootwear
Follow Caribbean Footwear on Twitter and Instagram: @caribbeanph
Thank you, dear! You have a pretty blog, by the way. Take care as well!
- I just said goodbye to my teenage years last October 18. Really thankful for all the blessings I’ve received and looking forward to more exciting things ahead.
- Done with thesis, passed with flying colors, finally enrolled, and ready for the next (and last) semester in college!
- Having more hours of sleep lately feels like heaven.
- There’s still a week and a half left for sembreak and I’m planning to spend it well.
- Realized that I have a thing for surprises, rooftop dinners and fireworks. They seem pretty romantic to me.
- After quite some time, I’m actually updating my blog. That’s an improvement.
- So many plans, I hope they all push through. Crossing my fingers xx